Good news: this year we will be back with another ProductCamp Berlin on Saturday, September 28th. Please mark and save the date in your agenda:Save to calendar (Google) Save to calendar (.ics)
As every year, it will be an event that is made possible by sponsors and volunteers, and will run on a Saturday morning through to the early evening, giving you lots of time to meet, greet, learn and discuss. We will likely gather for drinks and some more casual networking after the day, so keep your evening free as well.
What is ProductCamp?
ProductCamp Berlin is:
- Grassroots organisation – Your participation will make or break the event!
- Highly engaged & creative exchange increasing each individual’s skills & knowledge.
- Building and strengthening professional relationships while having a whole lot of fun.
- Please contact us if you’d like to volunteer!
ProductCamp Berlin isn’t:
- A pre-determined set of speakers and topics.
- Polite attention & passivity in sessions nor does sole responsibility rest with presenters for successful sessions.
- Networking only at formal icebreakers and scheduled breaks.
ProductCamp Berlin 2019 will be at the GLS Campus. It’s a great location, with modern conference rooms, an auditorium and fantastic indoor and outdoor spaces to hang out and network with other Campers.
How can I register?
Registration will open in summer, but in the meantime, spread the word, forward this newsletter to your colleagues.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the event!
Get the word out!
Here’s how you can help us promote the event:
- Tell your friends
- Tweet about us! Use our Twitter hashtag: #PCampBerlin or our handle @pcampberlin
- Like us on Facebook
- Join our LinkedIn or Xing group
- Follow event news on our Meetup page
- Follow us on Instagram or Flickr
- Submit or vote on the sessions you want
- Sponsor the event
We are looking forward to meeting you in September!
Your local planning team
Conny, Dirk, Max, Michael, Sabrina, Sebastian & Heike