ProductCamp Berlin 2013 was great – thank you to everyone who participated. One little favour, before you continue reading:
- To those who attended – please help us improve by filling out our survey.
- To those who presented – an extra thank you, send your presentations to email@example.com if you would like them published.
- To those who couldn’t make it – let us know why so we can plan better for next year.
1 sunny day in September, 150 product professionals and 24 sessions
The 2nd ProductCamp Berlin was held on 7th September 2013 at ImmobilienScout24, close to Ostbahnhof.
150 product professionals attended the event, from the full spectrum of organisations in Germany and beyond, from large companies to startups.
The participants hosted 24 sessions on a wide range of interesting topics: sessions included workshops on lean, agile and scrum development methodologies, how to establish personas, management success factors with LEGO, roadmapping, designing or multi-screen, etc., etc., etc.
- Flickr ProductCamp 2013 photo group (initial set of photos provided by Andre Klok)
- Olaf Lewitz’ photos on Google+
- William Gill: On monetising consumer experiences
- Katrin Sauer: Leanovate auf dem ProductCamp 2013 in Berlin (in German)
- Jan Ustohal: ProductCamp: Where the magic happens
- Anne-Laure de Noblet: ProductCamp à la idealo (in German)
And some slides:
- Stefan Haas: Product Owner Mastery and Autonomy
- Amber Healy: Reframing Business Analysts
- Dirk Bartels: Designing User Experience for multiple screen and device formats
(If you’d like to add your content, please let us know!)
So long, thanks for all the fish and see you next year!
We would like to thank all participants for coming to the event and creating such a great and inspiring atmosphere. A huge thanks to all the volunteers who helped us on the day! We would also like to extend a special “thank you” to our sponsors, who made this event happen!
All the best and see you in 2014! :)
Achim, Daniel, Dirk, Eric, Ingo & Heike