We’re proud to announce the next ProductCamp Berlin!
ProductCamp will be held on Saturday, September 13th at the Fraunhofer Fokus Institute for Open Communication Systems. It’s an event that is made possible by sponsors and volunteers, and will run from the morning through to the early evening, giving ample time to meet, greet, learn and discuss. Keep the evening free as we’ll likely gather for drinks and some more casual networking after the day. Please add this date to your calendars! (Download as .ics file) ProductCamp Berlin is:
- Grassroots organization – Your participation will make or break the event!
- Highly engaged & creative exchange increasing each individual’s skills & knowledge.
- Building and strengthening professional relationships while having a whole lot of fun.
- Please contact us if you’d like to volunteer!
ProductCamp Berlin isn’t:
- A pre-determined set of speakers and topics.
- Polite attention & passivity in sessions nor does sole responsibility rest with presenters for successful sessions.
- Networking only at formal icebreakers and scheduled breaks.
Registration for tickets is not open yet, but in the meantime, please sign up to our newsletter to make sure you’ll get updated with all the news around the event! Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the event!