Good news: this year we will be back with another ProductCamp Berlin in October. Please mark and save the date in your agenda:
Saturday, October 28th
(Save this event to your calendars: .ics file)
As every year, it will be an event that is made possible by sponsors and volunteers, and will run on a Saturday morning through to the early evening, giving you lots of time to meet, greet, learn and discuss. We will likely gather for drinks and some more casual networking after the day, so keep your evening free as well.
What is ProductCamp?
ProductCamp Berlin is:
- Grassroots organisation – Your participation will make or break the event!
- Highly engaged & creative exchange increasing each individual’s skills & knowledge.
- Building and strengthening professional relationships while having a whole lot of fun.
- Please contact us if you’d like to volunteer!
ProductCamp Berlin isn’t:
- A pre-determined set of speakers and topics.
- Polite attention & passivity in sessions nor does sole responsibility rest with presenters for successful sessions.
- Networking only at formal icebreakers and scheduled breaks.
Our host will be the lovely folks at Evangelische Schule Berlin Zentrum again. The location is quite perfect for our camp and supported its learning experience.
How can I register?
Registration will open in a summer, but in the meantime, subscribe to our newsletter and we will keep you posted.
Get the word out!
Here’s how you can help us promote the event:
- Tell your friends
- Tweet about us! Use our Twitter hashtag: #PCampBerlin or our handle @pcampberlin
- Like us on Facebook
- Join our LinkedIn or Xing group
- Follow event news on our Meetup page
- Submit or vote on the sessions you want
- Sponsor the event
We are looking forward to meeting you in October!
Your local planning team